Thursday 10 May 2018

Cross Country Training 2018


Cross Country Training 2018

We've been doing some suffocating training for an upcoming special (I think.) event! Which is:
Cross Country. ._.

For me, I'm not the fast type or "I love running!" type. Sometimes I do, but most of the time, I don't.
To be honest, I'm more the 'Sit-Down-And-Eat-Chips-And-Play-PlayStation 2-All-Day' type. It may not sound very healthy, but it's not that bad.

I mean, yeah, I still exercise an
d eat healthy foods too, but I'm getting off track here.

For those who don't know what Cross Country is, it's basically like a Marathon, but instead of running around a whole Country, you run around the whole School,

Or an abnormally HUGE Field. 

And we're doing training for that, and we're gonna keep doing it until the Event comes, or when or Legs are so tired that they turn into Ash.

I don't really know when it's coming up, but I think it will be in a few weeks.

Well, School, prepare yourself.

Prepare yourself GOOD. (Mentally.) 

-An important message to my School from a little weird 10 Year Old (Aishah) if you didn't know that ._. 


3 comments:

  1. This is great writing. I really enjoyed reading this creative and spirited account of cross country training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness that was so hilarious.You are so right!
    HA! suffocating training!

    Tiria

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that was so funny i love the "prepare yourself mentally."
    XD LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Dance Nz Made

Last Friday we went to Dance NZ Made competition at the regent.