Thursday 17 May 2018

GOLDEN TIME

😃~🎉GOLDEN TIME🎉~😃

Every Thursday we get to have half an hour golden time😎🎉😂, (it used to be every Friday but it changed at the start of term 2)
If you did something wrong you would move down on the golden time thing to warning then 24 minutes, 18 minutes, 12 minutes, 6 minutes then 0 minutes😢😢😢.
You can earn more time by being good😄😄😄, or you could get house points😶.
There are heaps of fun activities you can do, but my favourite activities at golden time out of all the other activities are lego, movie, art, outside stuff, things I can't  remember and a few more things.
If they ever got rid of ICT I would die💀💀👿👿😠😠!!!
The only things I have done for golden time other than ict is green screening but i would have done ict if it was an option.

BY WILL.F 

2 comments:

  1. lol i love ict as well every single Golden Time I will choose ict #ictisloveictislife. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dad thinks this is a really cool idea, he might start something like this at home (but i hope not!!!) 75% by lennox

    ReplyDelete

Dance Nz Made

Last Friday we went to Dance NZ Made competition at the regent.