Thursday 16 August 2018

my goals

                                                        Arapata's goals for term 3

writing

-broaden my understanding of suffixes and prefixes and their impact on meaning
-reread my writing as I write checking and correcting my sentences so they flow and have a variety of interesting



reading

-finding clues in the text and using my knowledge of the topic to make inferences
- reading and maintaining meaning of a novel over time

math

-develop greater confidence and accuracy in the use of a range of strategies to solve addition and subtraction problems
-solve division problems that result in fraction answers.e.g 8 pies shared among 3 people (8 / 3) by giving each person 2 pies and dividing the remaining 2 pies into thirds

KC Goal- jump jam 
In school I do not do jump jam but I used to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance Nz Made

Last Friday we went to Dance NZ Made competition at the regent.