Sunday 12 August 2018

      Something new I tried
I have chose office duty as my job for the term and it's something I haven't tried  before I am showing the T in STRIVE by trying new things and persevere. I do office duty with Ella.B. I go every Monday. at the office I decided to join office duty because it is fun and it also move me one step up our class te ke mountain. Every morning I take the Roll to every class in the school. At morning tea                                                                                             and lunch I set and wait till                                                                                                       someone call or come. At the phone
                                                                                           I say good morning hkowhitu                                                                                                     school Abdel is speakinghow may                                                                                             I help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance Nz Made

Last Friday we went to Dance NZ Made competition at the regent.