Wednesday 25 April 2018


                                          Inter school triathlon

The horn blew and the race started. We were off like a herd of Caribou, faster than the wind, around the corner and towards the goalpost. 
My heart was racing 1 million miles an hour. I could hear Hokowhitu screaming GO MILA!!!!! I ran faster. I got the stitch, so I ran with my arms in the air. 
After 2 minutes
of running with my arms in the air my stitch was gone and I could think about winning. I hopped on my bike and started peddling. I passed about 10 people on the bike ride because I had a road bike and then 2 people in the pool. I did one full length of the pool without passing any one and without any one passing me. I finished in 9th place. Afterwards I got an ice cream and headed back to school.
That was an exiting day.
                                          BY MILA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance Nz Made

Last Friday we went to Dance NZ Made competition at the regent.