Wednesday 16 May 2018

First Netball

 It's 8.30am in the morning on Saturday.
'' Get ready''yells my mum it's netball today, 'Yay' I yell. I get ready even faster. When it is time to go, we hop in the car.
We are there ........exciting. We do some warm ups,  star jumps, netball passes and catches.
Its time for the game. I am a sub to start with. ''GO HOKO STARS GO GO GO'' I yell. It's quarter time. I am an A to start the next quarter, which means "Attack".
The whistle goes to start the quarter, I yell ......''here Izzy here''. I get the ball and get a goal.''yay'' everyone yells .....WOOO  GO SOPHIE. It's the second half of the game and I'm a D, which is "Defence". I am on the other side, I defend the other team from getting a goal, while doing this my glasses fall off , I fall over too. 'OW' but I still have the ball. Everyone was clapping and laughing. At the end of netball we announce the player of the day......It is Sophie,everyone claps. My mum and dad are proud of me, I smile.''Well done Sophie'' everyone says.

By Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Perfect account of the games Sophie! And you deserved your player of the day :) Looking forward to tomorrow's games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done sophie you did well
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Dance Nz Made

Last Friday we went to Dance NZ Made competition at the regent.