Wednesday 16 May 2018

Getting new buddies for buddy class

One sunny Friday, Paikea (Mr sloans class) were putting our books away because we just got back from the library.  Mr Sloan said, “we are now going to get some buddies”. I was super excited!  When we got there (TKP), they were singing. We sat down and waited and waited and waited, when finally they finished and came in and sat down.  This is how I got my buddies.  I was sitting down next to my friends Isabella, Ella and Ilienke and there was  a few little kids sitting around and next to us.  I had a girl called Brooke and another one called lily sitting next to me  and when they called out Annabelle and Brooke and lily  I was super happy.  That is how I got my buddies,I hope my buddiess and I have a good year. Oh, and Isabella got a girl called Amelia, Ella got a girl called Kaitlin and Ilienke got a girl called Rosie.

                                            by Annabelle                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance Nz Made

Last Friday we went to Dance NZ Made competition at the regent.